Online ISSN: 2222-6737
Print ISSN: 2305-2147
Euclidian Citation Score: 26.75
Google Scholar Citation: 1758 (Click)
i10-index : 47- h5- median:22
Impact Factor: 0.295 (RePEc), 2016 (Germany)
ResearchGate Impact Factor: 0.42
Journal Scholar Metrics - Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences - Q3 (Evaluation of Science and Scientific Communication. University of Granada)
Instructions For Referees
The AESS Journal on Asian Economic and Financial Review depends heavily on our referees, and we are greatly indebted for maintaining the quality and timeliness of our journal. Thank you for your help in assessing manuscripts.
- The Author submits a manuscript.
- The Editor-in-Chief assigns an Associate Editor to act as Review Editor for the paper.
- The Associate Editor assigns Referees.
- The Referees reviewed the manuscript and send reports.
- The Associate Editor makes a decision and the author is contacted.
- Accept referee assignment: If you accept, the link will automatically log you into the system and take you directly to the files for the pertinent paper. You will be able to enter your review in the web-based system when you are ready.
- Decline referee assignment: If you are unable to review this manuscript and must decline we appreciate any suggestions of potential referees. You can suggest other reviewers or offer any observation on the paper by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Notify the submission?s editor as to whether you will undertake the review.
- Click on file names to download and review (on screen or by printing) the files associated with this submission.
- Click on icon to fill in the review form. Please fill the online review form.
- In addition, you can upload files for the editor and/or author to consult. If you accept the referee invitation, you?ll gain access to a page with links to the full manuscript and author cover letter. You?ll also have links to "check status" and "Review Manuscript."
- To get the status of your assigned manuscript(s): Log into the system with your password, you will find the current status of article.
- All manuscripts are privileged documents; an author retains the right to the unpublished work. A referee should not use results or ideas obtained exclusively through the refereeing process in his or her own research.