Aim and Scope
Asian Economic and Financial Review (AEFR) welcome original contributions on applied issues in development economics, islamic economics and financial economics. Papers are submitted in the AEFR have a rigorous double-blind peer review, based on initial editor- in- chief screening and refereeing by two anonymous referees. AEFR is published on a monthly basis and covers diversified topics by including:
- Growth and Development Strategies
- Fiscal System and Policy
- Monetary System and Policy
- Income Distribution
- Human capital
- Trade Policy
- The History of Economic Thought
- Financial Reforms
- Finance and Investment
- International Trade and Finance
- Asset Pricing Theory
- Risk Securitization
- Derivatives and Structured Financial Products
- Commercial Insurance and Reinsurance
- Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Microstructure of the Finance Market
- Islamic accounting
- Dispute settlement in Islamic finance: issue & solutions
- Ensuring Syariah compliance in Islamic financial instruments
- Enterprise risk management for Islamic banks
- Enterprise risk management for takaful operators
- Governance for Islamic finance industry
- Human capital development in Islamic finance industry
- Islamic banking & finance
- Islamic business
- Islamic ethics in financial services industry
- Islamic financial planning
- Islamic gold account
- Islamic management
- Islamic mutual funds
- Legal issues & challenges in Islamic finance
- Product development & implementation of Islamic financial products
- Social entrepreneurship
- Islamic Accounting Standards
Editorial Objectives and Coverage
AEFR accepts submissions from different regions of the world and aims to publish articles that can be theoretical, empirical and/or policy oriented. The basic objective of the AEFR is to promote research on new advances and outlooks mainly in the fields of economics, Islamic economics and finance.
Being an international journal, the natural audience for AEFR includes students, academics, researchers, policy-makers, regulators, standard-setters and professionals in the fields of economics, finance and management. Likely subscribers are universities, research institutions, research funding organizations, governmental and international agencies, financial institutions and exchanges, regulatory institutions and individual researchers.
Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
Copyright and Reprint Permission
All Rights is Reserved by AESS Publications. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
DOIs at the article level
Each paper published in Asian Economic and Financial Review is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Current Status of your submission: (Click)
Information : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Status : email@example.com
Article final proofread: firstname.lastname@example.org