Aim and Scope
Asian Journal of Economic Modeling aims to present high quality research in a forum that is informative to broad audience of applied economists, including those inside and outside academia. It mainly focuses on the synthesis and integration of applied research.
The journal welcomes the papers in the wide areas of agricultural economics, environmental economics, health economics, Islamic economics and all branches of economics as well as commerce, accounting, and statistics, etc.
- Applied Linguistics Studies
- Communicative Language Teaching
- Comparative Literature
- Computational Linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics
- Critical Theory Today
- Discourse Analysis
- English Globalization
- English Language
- English Language Testing and Assessment
- English Speaking Culture
- English Teaching and Learning
- Gender Studies in Language
- Interdisciplinary Approaches in Literature
- Literature and Media
- Literature Studies
- Second Language Acquisition
- Syllabus Design and Curriculum Development
- Task Based Language Teaching
- Translation Studies
- World Literature
The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
DOIs at the article level
Each paper published in International Journal of English Language and Literature Studies is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE
to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Information & submission : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Status : email@example.com
Article final proofread: firstname.lastname@example.org